LaseLock is a universal and compact laser stabilisation electronics (lock-box) that allows to stabilize tunable lasers (like e.g. diode lasers, Ti:Sapphire or dye lasers) in their frequency. For this, particularly optical resonators (Fabry-Perot cavities) and atomic absorption or fluorescence lines are serving as references.
Vice versa, also optical resonators can be stabilized towards a given laser frequency by means of mechanical actuators (e.g. piezo actuators).
Two different methods can be applied:
1 side-of-fringe stabilization
2 top-of-fringe stabilization (stabilization to maximum (or minimum), ‘lock-in’-technique)
The LaseLock conveniently combines the following components in a compact and user-friendly box:
- Input amplifiers (incl. generation of difference and/or normalisation signal)
- Sine generator
- Phase-synchronous detection
- PID regulator
- Scan generator
- Output amplifier
Stabilisation of the frequency of an external cavity diode laser to an atomic absorption line
• Compact stand-alone digital locking electronics for diode lasers, dye lasers, Ti:Sa lasers or opticalresonators
• Side-of-fringe and top-of-fringe stabilisation
• 2 independent PID regulators
• User interface with touch screen and colored signal display
• Built-in oscilloscope functionality
HV AMP: High voltage amplifier for piezo actuators
HC AMP: High-current amplifier for galvo scanners
DLD: TEC/ current drivers for diode lasers
Two to four weeks delivery.