The SR050 is a compact small footprint version most useful for 0.5″ optics. It’s excellent for compact setups in tight spaces, while ensuring remarkable stability.
As with all our mirror mount series there is the option of using the adjuster head or an allen key for fine adjustments of the mirror mount. The mirror mount is available with 2 or 3 adjusters, the 3-adjuster option enabling precise horizontal positioning of the optic. Very precise adjustment of your optical component is possible because of the 170TPI (turns per inch) screw threads.
Our Star Series Mirror Mounts are premium quality made in Germany.
- 170TPI fine tuning adjusters to give better resolution
- Adjuster head diameter 9mm
- Adjusters include hexagon sockets
- Adjusters M4.5 Brass (standard) and M4.5 Stainless Steel (high stability)
- Mounting holes for M4 counterbore
- 2 powerful springs designed for optimum stability
- 10mm / 12mm (Standard / High Stability) back plate, 30.5mm length to a side, anodised aluminum in a choice
of 9 colours to differentiate light paths
- 8mm front plate black aluminum – lightweight, resistant to creep with good stiffness to weight ratio
Back plate – Open or Closed, Standard or High Stability, 2 or 3 fine thread adjusters.
Front plate – 1/2″ and 1″ closed , 1/2″ open left or right.
Available in blue, black, orange, green, yellow, red, purple, silver, or anthracite.
Also available with special coatings: Vacuum Suitable or Hard Anodized.
- back plate open or closed
- front plate: completely closed; 6h7 bore hole; ½” closed, ½” open left; ½” open right; 1” closed
2 weeks for Standard Blue colour components, we will advise delivery time on other colours and coatings.