The SR100 is our standard mirror mount size, most useful for 1″ optics. Manufactured from special stress free Aluminium, these mounts offer the highest quality and stability. Also available with thicker back plates, and Stainless Steel M8 adjusters, the High Stability SR100 variant is ideal for the most demanding applications.
As with all our mirror mount series there is the option of using the adjuster head or an allen key for fine adjustments of the mirror mount. The mirror mount is available with 2 or 3 adjusters, the 3-adjuster option enabling precise horizontal positioning of the optic. Very precise adjustment of your optical component is possible because of the 170TPI (turns per inch) screw threads.
- 170TPI fine tuning adjusters to give better resolution
- Adjuster head diameter 15mm
- Adjusters include hexagon sockets
- Adjusters M6.5 Brass (standard) and M8 Stainless Steel (high stability)
- Mounting holes for M4 counterbore and M6
- 4 powerful springs give increased stability
- 12mm / 18mm (Standard / High Stability) back plate, 49.5mm length to a side, anodised aluminum in a choice of 9 colours to differentiate light paths
- 8mm front plate black aluminum – lightweight, resistant to creep with good stiffness to weight ratio
Back plate – Open or Closed, Standard or High Stability, 2 or 3 fine thread adjusters.
Front plate – 1/2″, 1″, 1.5”, 2” closed , 1″ open left or right, prism holder.
Available in blue, black, orange, green, yellow, red, purple, silver, or anthracite.
Also available with special coatings: Vacuum Suitable or Hard Anodized.
- back plate open or closed
- screws in M6.5×0.15mm in brass (standard), also available in stainless steel M8x0.15mm
- front plate: completely closed; 6h7 bore hole; ½” closed, 1” closed; 1” completely closed; 1” open left; 1” open right; 1.5” closed; 2” closed