The SR200 mounts are designed for large optics. We can supply mounts for holding optics from 2″ to 12″ diameter. There are special variants available with the front plate nested in the back plate to maximise the clear aperture for an angled beam.
- 170TPI fine tuning adjusters to give better resolution
- Adjuster head diameter 15mm
- Adjusters include hexagon sockets
- Adjusters M8 Stainless Steel
- Mounting holes for M4 counterbore and M6
- 4 powerful springs give increased stability
- 18mm back plate, 76mm length to a side, anodised aluminum in a choice of 9 colours to differentiate light paths
- 11mm front plate black aluminum – lightweight, resistant to creep with good stiffness to weight ratio
Back plate – Open, with 2 or 3 fine thread adjusters.
Special SR200i version with front plate recessed in back plate also available.
Front plate – 2″ closed , 2″ open left or right.
Available in blue, black, orange, green, yellow, red, purple, silver, or anthracite.
Also available with special coatings: Vacuum Suitable or Hard Anodized.
- back plate open or closed
- screws in in stainless steel M8x0.15mm
- 2” closed; 2” open left; 2” open right & 3” closed
2 weeks for Standard Blue colour components, we will advise delivery time on other colours and coatings.