Diode Laser DL 100 - SPECIAL PRICE OFFER
- Special offer for an ex-demonstration tunable diode laser
- Perfect working condition, well preserved , no marks
- May be demonstrated to customer satisfaction
- The demonstration system is being offered with 6 months warranty (to exclude the diode)
Toptica’s DL 100 is a well-established and economic laser source for spectroscopy and many other scientific applications. It is an open system that can be changed and maintained by the experienced user.
The system consists of the following:
- DL100 head with long base and beam steering mirror
- FET and BiasT modulation board• Integrated 35dB Isolator
- Integrated 780nm laser diode providing 120mW
- All required cables
- DC110 control rack complete with:
- DCC110 500mA current control module
- DTC110 Temperature control Module
- SC110 Scan control module
- DCB110 Interface board
New Product Range launch
Photonics Technologies is pleased to introduce LaseLock, the universal and compact stabilisation electronics range, to our portfolio of Spectroscopy Essentials. This enhances our Modulation and Detection applications by offering a firm locking device that allows to stabilize tunable lasers (like e.g. diode lasers, Ti:Sapphire or dye lasers) in their frequency.
The LaseLock series includes a new LaseLock Digital system, alongside the LaseLock Analogue model.