FOR YOUR SPECTROSCOPY SOLUTIONS
ULTRACOLD ATOM SYSTEMS
Following its announcement of a new partnership with ColdQuanta, the US leading commercial provider of devices and systems to create cold and ultracold matter, Photonics Technologies is pleased to now offer Ultracold Atom Systems.
- ColdQuanta’s miniMOT™ and kit allow the educator or researcher to produce a magneto-optical trap for cold atoms without the significant optical expertise normally required to set-up such a system.
- The RuBECi® : ColdQuanta’s flagship product designed to streamline the production of Bose-Einstein Condensates (BECs) and related forms of ultracold matter.
- Anti-Reflection Coated Cells for BEC, ultracold or cold atom experiments may be tailored to the customer’s specifications. The cells are made of high optical quality glass with a corresponding high degree of surface flatness and very large clear aperture. The cells may be AR coated inside and outside.
DESIGN YOUR OWN MIRROR MOUNTS!
- Choose between a front or back plate
- You have a choice of adjusters
- You have a choice of nine colours
Start designing your own Mirror Mounts now!
LASER STABILISATION EQUIPMENT
Photonics Technologies is pleased to introduce LaseLock, the universal and compact stabilisation electronics range, to our portfolio of Spectroscopy Essentials. This enhances our Modulation and Detection applications by offering a firm locking device that allows to stabilize tunable lasers (like e.g. diode lasers, Ti:Sapphire or dye lasers) in their frequency.
The LaseLock series includes a new LaseLock Digital system, alongside the LaseLock Analogue model.